During AAM’s recent annual business meeting, the results of the director elections were announced including the election of a new director representing U.S. news media.
Heather Williams, The McClatchy Company
Heather Williams joined McClatchy in 2005 and has held several audience and marketing leadership positions throughout her 16-year career at the company. She currently serves as McClatchy’s director of market support and retail fulfillment where she works with 28 markets overseeing single-copy operations, market support, and specialized consumer revenue projects. She’s previously held responsibilities for audience contract and compliance, digital and print acquisition, and audience systems.
2022 Board Officers and Re-Elections
The following individuals were re-elected to the AAM board and will serve two-year terms:
- Maria Givens, LVMH
U.S. Advertising Agencies
- David P. Murphy, Novus Media, Inc.
- Brenda White, Starcom Worldwide
Canadian Advertising Agencies
- Edward W. Boyd, Current International, Inc.
- Brian Madden, Hearst
U.S. News Media
- Lori Catron, Gannett
- Gregg Fernandes, Washington Post
Canadian News Media
- Craig Barnard, Postmedia
- Phillip Crawley, The Globe and Mail
The following individuals were also elected officers of the board:
2022 AAM Board of Directors Officers
- Chairman: Chris Black, Publicis Groupe
- Vice Chair: Brenda White, Starcom Worldwide; Jerry Hill, Gannett; Phillip Crawley, The Globe and Mail; and Cheryl Sone, Ulta Beauty
- Secretary: Steve Mueller, NSA Media
- Treasurer: Rosheen O’Donovan, American City Business Journals
Visit AAM’s website for a full list of directors
Learn more about AAM’s annual business meeting by reading the recap.